THE HEAT.
WAS ON.
IN 92 DEGREE WEATHER.
The building's sensor was zapped or something and it is controlled by a computer in the landlord's office. Which mistakenly switched the heat ON in heat-advisory 92 degree weather.
It was worst pun ever NOT COOL.
********
Carey said our theme is Super Color because she is very astute and she knew somewhere in her maze-mind that I have Diane Townsend fluorescent pastels. They are obnoxiously bright.
That's how cool Carey is. She knows Things.
If this is not super color then I do not know what is.
Melting Tree
ACEO pastel on colourfix primed watercolor paper
These things are so fantastically bright
they almost hurt your eyes.


Hahaha, not cool indeed ;-) I accidentally put on the heating instead of the AC as well last week in Portugal. I'm not used to having to use AC so I didn't really look at the settings and just powered it up. Big oops.
ReplyDeleteOur truck does that trick of running the ac for a bit then switches to heat. UGH...needless to say we aren't driving it much right now.
ReplyDeleteYour Colors are brilliant. I am the melting tree.
ReplyDeleteThe heat was on in this heat wave?? wow... I hope they remedied that quickly. I love my AC and I feel so blessed to own one xox