I need a remedial course in Life.
So...Daya's June trip to Wisconsin got postponed.
Why? She has a dance team commitment
I cannot find the team calendar.
Anywhere.
I strongly suspect a certain 10-year old nabbed it.
That means locating it is utterly hopeless.
I had plans to visit Drusilla while Daya was away.
So I made an Amtrak reservation for Daya, too.
And I forgot about the dance team commitment, AGAIN.
What the heck is wrong with me??
Amtrak was really nice about it though. They must be used to dummies like me.
ALSO...before I got Daya from dance I stopped at the Japanese grocery. They have some nice matcha pudding I have been wanting to try.
The last time I got some our bags got locked in the dance studio.
And wouldn't you know it, I LEFT MY BAG IN THE STUDIO AGAIN.
That matcha pudding is cursed or something. It seems I will never get to try it.
Meh, people forget things, don't beat yourself up about it!
ReplyDeleteWell Daya will go at another time and you are still coming. I hope today will be better. :)
ReplyDeleteWe all have those days. I hope today is a better day for you. Think Spring!
ReplyDeleteHeck, we all have days like that... it's a part of life. It's too bad Daya's trip was postponed to Wisconsin... hopefully she'll get to go soon. That is where my oldest daughter lives xox
ReplyDelete