This week was about fabric. Sort-of.
Carey is probably sewing, and she probably made something really cool.
For the fabric theme, I offer my Oily Rag.
It contains oil, pastel, acrylic, and possibly oil pastel too.
My oily rag is like my studio blankie. I don't really use paper towels like many people, because I prefer my oily rag. It does a good job.
I have a bunch of them, and I change them out now and then.
Here is my current oily rag.
Whatever works, right :-)
ReplyDeleteA good use for old clothes.
ReplyDeleteOh, haha, look! There *is* fabric!! It is even pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteVery colorful Jessica... I hope you're having a great week ♡
ReplyDeleteOh, I saw the dentist... he put a request into our dental school but we won't find out until September. He thinks it might be too difficult for them but I wanted to try because they are good and half the cost. They did my teeth many years ago xox