LOLOL! Thanks for the pen shot! I have a 01 ZIG micron pen. It is archival, and acid free, permanent as well. I want to try one of the Micron pens too, as well as the ultra fine click Sharpie I have been reading about lately!
essica--I really love this one. We have been using Microns for years and they are great. They also make calligraphy markers. I am really enjoying your daily offerings!
LOLOL! Thanks for the pen shot! I have a 01 ZIG micron pen. It is archival, and acid free, permanent as well. I want to try one of the Micron pens too, as well as the ultra fine click Sharpie I have been reading about lately!
ReplyDeleteessica--I really love this one. We have been using Microns for years and they are great. They also make calligraphy markers. I am really enjoying your daily offerings!
ReplyDeletei love the background colour, anything vibrant is for me! hugs.
ReplyDeleteyou've been tagged....
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS, Jessica! It almost feels like the roots are doing a spiritual dance. Great job!
ReplyDelete