This is absolutely wonderful in color and still with the garter. Lovely purple polka pinchy hands and feet :)
What a wonderful little fairy. I even liked her without color. I too like watercolors. I have not tried oils. I will look forward to seeing your other fairies painted.
Very cute!
oh she is so nice in colour too.
Oh...I had not seen her colored up! Looks GREAT!!! I must look back now to see if you colored the other fairies!!!
Just gorgeous!!!!!!
I Love..love Fairies and she is bootiful!
Happy Thanks Giving Y'all!
So cute!
I can't resist this one.So details and surprisingly beautiful! Because I love green..green..green...and some accent...sweet pinkThanks.
Perfect! just perfect!How lovely to see it in color!HCM again!
Thanks for stopping by!
This is absolutely wonderful in color and still with the garter. Lovely purple polka pinchy hands and feet :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful little fairy. I even liked her without color. I too like watercolors. I have not tried oils. I will look forward to seeing your other fairies painted.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteoh she is so nice in colour too.
ReplyDeleteOh...I had not seen her colored up! Looks GREAT!!! I must look back now to see if you colored the other fairies!!!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI Love..love Fairies and she is bootiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanks Giving Y'all!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't resist this one.
ReplyDeleteSo details and surprisingly beautiful! Because I love green..green..green...and some accent...sweet pink
Thanks.
Perfect! just perfect!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely to see it in color!
HCM again!