Doesn't Daya look so pretty in that dress and with her pigtails??? She looks like she is having a wonderful party!!! Now, as to that zentangle.....WOW! You can really lay one out, girl! Gorgeous!!!
Awwwww......Daya looks so cute and happy! :)Hey, aren't zentangle fun?! I find them so relaxing as there's no pressure on an outcome....the fun part is that I don't even know what the outcome will be. Your zentangle is way cool!
I love seeing kids' photo.They are just so cute & adorable.Post more. I love kids in action!!!Wow! 3 years old girl!!!
Daya is just like a faerie, only so real! Adorable :)And this Zentagle is maravilloso. Now I've got to try this Zen thing or way... Thanks again!
Thanks for stopping by!
Doesn't Daya look so pretty in that dress and with her pigtails??? She looks like she is having a wonderful party!!!
ReplyDeleteNow, as to that zentangle.....WOW! You can really lay one out, girl! Gorgeous!!!
Awwwww......Daya looks so cute and happy! :)
ReplyDeleteHey, aren't zentangle fun?! I find them so relaxing as there's no pressure on an outcome....the fun part is that I don't even know what the outcome will be. Your zentangle is way cool!
I love seeing kids' photo.
ReplyDeleteThey are just so cute & adorable.
Post more. I love kids in action!!!
Wow! 3 years old girl!!!
Daya is just like a faerie, only so real! Adorable :)
ReplyDeleteAnd this Zentagle is maravilloso. Now I've got to try this Zen thing or way... Thanks again!