topiary cats

topiary cats

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Snow But Not a Blizzard

We had a good snowfall but it wasn't really a blizzard.
But I *had* go go out in it!

I called my friend Janet who is in the neighborhood to see if she wanted to come out in the sow with me.
She reluctantly agreed.






It was pretty out and we had fun,,, jut Janet got cold and wanted coffee and tiramisu, so off to the bakery we went...

I don't like coffee so I got a Mexican hot chocolate.  It was really good but could have been spicier!




Then we played in the snow some more.





1 comment:

  1. It looks like you gals had a nice time in the snow. I love the snow too. I walked our dog when it was snowing and blowing. It was fun. I am glad you didn't have a blizzard tho. That is a bit much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!