topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, March 05, 2021

Morning Meditation

 I got a nice mantra-message in my morning meditation this morning.

"I am open to receiving the miracles of today."

It put me in the mindset that no matter what happens today, it will be for my benefit.

I had an 8am meeting, and about 15 minutes before I had to log in, my internet was not working.
That was frustrating.
My router fell down when I was resetting everything.
Which made me say to myself, 'This is a terrible configuration."

And that made me look at the ridiculous configuration of plugs and wires under my computer, which is terrible and I have been putting up with it.... so I'm making changes there.

*****
When I joined my Reuters art group, I found out our member Sandra is now cancer-free! :)
THAT is a truly wonderful thing!
Sandra said that her cancer taught her how to receive good things.
That is an important lesson, I'm working on it.

*****
On our call I did my homework for the Ken Goshen class.
I completely cheated and shortcutted, which he considers valid.
Instead of doing a drawing, I just transferred it from a (terrible) printout.

Then because I stunk up my place with fixative, I opened my other window and somehow managed to break my curtain tension rod. It no longer...tensions.

It is not really fun to be on a global video call while standing precariously on your window sill fighting with a curtain rod.  I ordered a new one, and am not really sure how this is to my benefit but I'm not too worried about it.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps the realization that you can just purchase something that you need when you need it is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, yes, I don't take that for granted at all!!

      Delete
  2. You are a smart Lady.
    Have a good rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!