Although this blog link is publicly accessible, although not available to search engines, I don't ever share the link anymore, not for several years now, and only a few people read it that I am aware of.
But it is out there on Bloglovin and if anywhere else, I'm not aware. I think just Bloglovin.
Sometimes I still get spam comments but not too often.
Anyhow I have been thinking, especially now that Daya is older, to limit access.
My paintings (without commentary) are on Facebook and Instagram, and my website.
But I am still going to blog here as normal.
***********
Daya does know about this blog and has never given me any indication of discomfort.
The last time she made mention of it was when school started this year and she wanted to see all her first day pictures and was upset that a few weren't on here... I have since added them.
I'm going to give it until March 1, but in the meantime please email me at hildewintera at yahoo dot com if you wish to keep reader access, because I have to add your email to the reader list and send an invitation.
OR- Lisa I think this may only impact you- I might keep the link public but stop the Bloglovin feed.
Last time I did that you said you had trouble accessing.
So you would have to come to the link directly instead of how you usually get here, if it is different.
But email me anyhow.
*******
I'm pretty sure the spam comes from Bloglovin and it's really the only public place that people can find this link. I removed it from all my profiles everywhere a few years ago.
But it's mostly a privacy thing and I have to consider Daya since she's on here a lot.
I know a couple of you are still (amazingly) coming back here after a whole bunch of years, and I want to say thanks for your presence and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!