topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween

We didn't really have plans for halloween.
Then last-minute Daya and a friend at school needed a large number of scrunchies to both dress up as VSCO girls. (look it up if you don't know)

(I asked Daya if she had any VSCO Girl pics of herself and she said no, which I thought was highly ironic, but she didn't seem to get it.....)

THEN in geometry Daya found 2 kids from instrumental and they ended up going trick-or-treating!
I said bring me kitkats, since I do require the standard parental cut.

Daya cleaned up.


I was really happy she had a good time with new friends, such a change from last year!

1 comment:

  1. I often learn something here. VSCO, I had never heard of it. I am so far out of the loop. ha. Probably a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!