I'm organizing a joint fundraiser at school between art and dance which involves dead pointe shoes.
If the other kids are even a little like Daya they have a big pile of old dead shoes hanging around.
If the other kids are even a little like Daya they have a big pile of old dead shoes hanging around.
When Daya gets a NEW pair of shoes I am not allowed to touch them, oh she would kill me if I put them on (as if I want to). But a dead one? She forced me. Her shoes are all mostly too big for me as her feet are a lot larger so the one she found that fit is probably 2 years old. Yuck.
I don't know why anyone wears these things voluntarily, they are so uncomfortable.
Daya strongly disagrees.
Hahahaha Daya probably wonders why you love all those tubes of paint.
ReplyDelete