Did you know that you can get actual for reals PTSD from really stupid things?
I shouldn't be judging myself like that, but it really does seem silly on the surface, until it gets Serious and isn't silly anymore.
I have actual for-real professionally-diagnosed PTSD from the neighbors' music upstairs.
Yeah, I thought it was stupid too.
Eva said it isn't stupid, it can happen from all kinds of things.
So I have these neighbors upstairs- for a year and a half- who are LOUD and they BLAST music and I'm still trying to get a resolution. But the pounding drums and bass have really affected my mental health- badly- I can't have that in my home. I have been in this apartment for 12 years- many people moved in and out upstairs- and nothing has ever been a problem like this.
I have spoken with the neighbors several times- and the last time I spoke with them I told them how it was affecting me, and it did seem to get better for a while. But this past weekend they started up again and I went into a Bad Place with it. Bad enough that I had flashbacks of when I was in high school and my mother used to intentionally blast music at full volume in the car with the sole intent of making me suffer.
I had forgotten all about it.
So that's when the PTSD stops being stupid and becomes a Serious Thing.
I contacted my friend T because I needed immediate help and I knew she would understand, also she is just as weird as I am so that helps. And she did help. She gave me a person to contact who has helped her. After meditating Sunday night my whole body went into a crazy detox- I felt flushed all over and I could not stop shaking. I contacted T's person, and she talked to me and did a clearing. (no charge)
She told me I would still have the physical reactions for a little over an hour after, and she was right.
Apparently I had a ton of stuff that just needed to be cleaned out.
I can honestly say I feel so much clearer and better after the cleansing.
I don't feel 100% good, but I do notice a big difference.
The music upstairs is still a huge issue- and is still affecting me badly- but I have more hope of a good outcome now. I am feeling more connected in general. T's person said I had been in a weird energy vortex...she didn't know exactly what but she said it was weird and it was time to go. I think I do know what it was at least partially, nothing bad, but yes, time to go. She also said I have a ton of guides around me. Standing room only, I was told.... I haven't felt anything for a while so that was just nice to hear. Even if I can't feel it.
I have not been keeping up with my usual basic spiritual hygiene to be honest. Not for a while.
So I need to deal with this noise situation with the landlord, do triple grids, clearing, meditate, and just recover in general.
I really, really, really need a break from stress.
If you have any good vibes to spare, whoever, wherever and whenever you are, please send a few my way,
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!