topiary cats

topiary cats

Monday, March 12, 2018

UniFang

I took Pebbles to the Vet on Saturday because she is snorty, having snort-spasms, and she smells like death. It has been going on for a long time and she is fine otherwise, and I knew it was her teeth.

When I was checking in at the office the lady checking out said to me, "I like your cat. I'll pay $100 of her vet bill."
......

When we were done with the exam and checking out it turns out she paid $250 of my vet expenses.

I did not ask or indicate that I needed help.... it was a stranger just wanting to do a kindness, and it touched me very deeply...especially with everything that has been happening lately with Daya...and those expenses. The gesture goes way beyond the money.

******
Pebbles went back Monday for a throat check and dental work. Everything is fine and they removed 7 teeth, including one fang.

Since I cannot call her Snorty anymore I re-named her UniFang.

She is doing very well and is very happy.
I paid $678...after the $250.
\
Goodbye tax return, sad I never really got to know you.....



1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of $$ for dental work. You were blessed with the $$donor. We do what we can for our pets. I bet Unifang will feel better now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!