topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Only Took 23 Years

Today marks the End of an Era.
A 23-year long era, to be exact.

I got a cutting mat.

gasp

Now when I need to cut something I won't have to go hunting for a pad of paper to cut on the cardboard backing. And find one that hasn't been completely sliced up, that is a challenge in my studio.

It took 20+ years for me to get this basic necessity.

It wasn't even intentional- I was at DaVinci getting some panels, and you have to go downstairs for that which I never do, and there they were - cutting mats! And I remembered I should have one so I got it.

DaVinci gives me a 10% discount with my Pratt Alumni card. :)



There are assorted oddments downstairs as well, including papier mache spiders.
And cats.  Note how the cat is showing it's butt in typical feline style.


1 comment:

  1. It is good that you got your cutting mat. It is a handy item. I don't see the cat in your picture but I can imagine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!