Life is ironic in the worst possible ways.
It really is, and it is too much.
People say the most..... interesting..... things.
Wow, really?
I suppose I understand why but still.
Just once, I would like for something nice to work out instead of this constant dreadful fuckwittical nonsense.
I wish I was the kind of person who could get over stuff easily, quickly. I wish I could just forget, I wish I could just switch to different feelings. I wish I didn't have any feelings at all. I don't want them.
I hate being messed with.
Just once.
There is no point to any of it.
I am so, so tired of everything.
Probably, in too many moments, I look forward to being out of here already.
:-(
ReplyDeleteThat last sentence really made me sad. I wish you didn't feel that way :-(
Big hugs. You know I am here for you.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you. I hope you feel better this morning. Try to enjoy the weekend. Big hugs.
ReplyDeleteYou know that I know exactly how you feel... I hope we both get a break soon... somehow xox
ReplyDelete