Last Thursday or so, Carey informed me that we didn't have a theme yet.
Like I was supposed to know what it was or something.
.....oh wait......
Well the first thing that popped in my head was "Messed Up" so that's our theme. I had a Cool Image Idea, so I prepped a canvas and did a background.
Oh, and by the way this canvas is something like 24x32ish. (It's a messed up size. I stretched this one myself about 15 years ago. It had a painting on it but has been recycled.)
The most messed up thing is that I actually thought I was going to finish an entire layered 24x32ish oil painting in a few days. Thinking that to begin with is extremely messed up.
Sometime around late Monday afternoon I realized my painting predicament. I thought I would just do a smaller painting. But then I didn't want it to be rushed and last minute.
Then it occurred to me just how messed up my ambitions were with this messed up size canvas.
Why do I do these things?
Why?
There is just no hope for me.
So it fits the theme perfectly.
Oil on Canvas on Easel
24x32ish
It will get an image, and hopefully not a messed up one.
How interesting. I can't wait to see the results of your Messed Up canvas.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see how it turns out.
ReplyDelete