So limber and elegant with such upbeat fast paced music. Bravo.
Wonderful! So glad to have a chance to see it! Brava Daya!
She's good! Make sure she sticks to dance! I started dancing when I was a kid but gave up when I went to college, and I still regret it to this day. I should have stuck with it, could have done something with it.
They did a really great job! Loved it!!!
Oh my gosh... they are awesome... they have such good sync... and the movements are wonderful. I hope Daya stays with dance for many years to come xox
Thanks for stopping by!
So limber and elegant with such upbeat fast paced music. Bravo.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! So glad to have a chance to see it! Brava Daya!
ReplyDeleteShe's good! Make sure she sticks to dance! I started dancing when I was a kid but gave up when I went to college, and I still regret it to this day. I should have stuck with it, could have done something with it.
ReplyDeleteThey did a really great job! Loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteThey did a really great job! Loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... they are awesome... they have such good sync... and the movements are wonderful. I hope Daya stays with dance for many years to come xox
ReplyDelete