There is some really good food in Hudson. Coming from NYC, I readily admit I am rather spoiled where good food is concerned. But Hudson was absolutely wonderful. We went out to eat because that way no one had to wash any dishes. I may now have a serious addiction to French breakfast. Luckily there are a few places near me that I really NEED to check out. In fact, they are right by Daya's dance school, so...easy.
I did post this Tea vat before, but it is so awesome I have to post it again. And also, I NEED a few of these. Tea, in good style. They are on Amazon for about $20 each, but I'm going to look and see if I can find some for less.
Wonderful Tea Vat
Spicy Mexican hot chocolate!
Daya wanted sushi. No arguments from Dru or me!!
We listened to the sign.
I think that Daya and I may need to have French brunch again this weekend.
Now I'm hungry again! Cute shots of Daya!
ReplyDeleteYou are making me hungry.
ReplyDeleteOh, food. <3 Those are my types of breakfasts. I would eat breakfast for every meal if I could.
ReplyDelete