My dearest friends have been hurt because I have been so closed off and touchy. Not myself. I feel very badly about this; it was never my intention to hurt anyone. They don't understand because I haven't told them. I haven't wanted to talk. I haven't been able to talk. I have been overwhelmed, confused, and out of sorts. And very, very deep underwater.
Sometimes when I go through things I have to go very deep within myself to sit with situations and figure them out. I am a deeply internal person. This can make me un-grounded and send the wrong message to people. It is very dark down here.
When I am that deep underwater communication to the surface gets distorted. Especially to the people who don't realize I am that deep under. People have a disfigured, distorted and unclear vision of me, and that upsets me greatly because I have been through hell and have been feeling like a terrible mess. And the last thing I would ever want to do is hurt the people I love most deeply.
But that is where I have to go to find my own inner clarity and process, and connect spiritually.
I am still underwater. I'm not ready to fully emerge just yet.
I guess I'm an underwater thing so I guess I can't take it personally
I guess I'm an underwater thing, liquid running
There's a sea secret in me it's plain to see it is rising
But I must be flowing liquid diamonds
-Tori Amos

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!