One of the things we spoke about was the tendency towards melancholy that we both have. It has been my experience that for whatever reason I seem to straddle two opposites. I don't really understand why. Nicole has the same experience.
Perhaps it is an artistic temperament thing, perhaps it is a sensitivity thing, perhaps it is a lesson in strengthening the will to be positive. Because for me, that is something I had to learn and I still require daily practice. Sometimes I am so in the zone it is easy, and sometimes it is far more difficult.
But it is true that I am emotionally tapped out. My internal reserves are still gone. In general I do take good care of myself, I have good friends, I like my job, I have my art. I meditate. I am kind to myself.
So I don't know why I have this internal exhaustion. I cannot think of anything more to do that I'm not already doing. It is just enough to keep me afloat.
I don't think as immense spirits housed in such small bodies we are meant to be 100 percent comfortable.
-Nicole Sansone

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!