I had today off from work, which was nice after the weekend.
I wanted to paint, but didn't have any definite plans, so I texted my friend Janette to see what she was up to and see if she wanted to paint. She was up to nothing except painting, just like me, so we met in Central Park and painted the waterfall over by The Pool, W 103rd St-ish.
I painted in this very same spot back when I was a new plein air painter, in December 2009... it was good to be back!
8x10 oil, I took my new Rosemary brushes out to play!
They are AWESOME!
I started the painting out right with a size 12 flat!
When I got in the train to go meet my friend, I saw this sign, which I plan on ignoring completely.
I will never stop collecting paint!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!