TIME SYNC, or lack thereof....
On Saturday when I was out preparing for the upcoming blizzard, I realized what the weird feeling I have been feeling for the last week or so is: I am out of sync with time.
Just slightly, but enough to feel it.
You see, I know for a fact with every fiber of my being that it is already March.
I know it is already March on a cellular level.
Um, except it isn't.
Yesterday in egg tempera class Valentina and I were talking about this, and she understood it completely.
She said she is also out of sync with time right now.
Then after class I went to the hotline and I was talking with H-- and she also is out of sync with time!
So, it's not just me.
I know an eclipse just happened and I normally don't pay attention to (or care) about stuff like that- and we also have Fire Horse Lunar New Year and in general there is a crazy amount of energy flying around.
I am actually still hibernating, but not as deeply as before.
It's still not time to fully wake up and emerge.
I am still in a bit of a holding pattern.
This past week I have had some wrinkles in my energy- I am in general feeling great, but a couple of energy pebbles hit me in the face. Both are minor and not a big deal but I feel them more intensely I think because my mood is so good, the energy difference is much greater. Anyhow, everything is fine.
I have worked them out.
I feel like I am slowly coming out on the other side of a major internal transformation, and it dawned on me that last year (from November 2024) I have come through the end of a huge long-term life cycle.
Maybe 2. Whichever the case, energetically I am coming into a new chapter, a new phase of my life.
It's silent- all my external structures are in place, this is all internal shifting.
********
I LOVE SNOW!I LOVE THE BLIZZARD!
Yesterday I left class and had a lot of time before the hotline, so I went for a nice 40ish block walk.
NYPL, main branch....
The Morgan Library
New snow on old snow!
Kedrin said she wanted midnight snow pictures.
Since I was out in the blizzard at midnight coming home, I sent them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!