topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, January 01, 2025

1|1|2025

2025... how did THAT happen...

Intentions from last year:
Thrival.... working on it
Drink a lot of tea.... check
Be less literal in my paintings..... ???? probably failed this one
Read more, like I used to.... YES I have been reading reading reading this year, I don't know how many books but easily at least 20, maybe more
Prints... YES and I need to expand on it this year
Swim more regularly..... ongoing
Daily gratitude.... always important
Try and keep my shit together at least most of the time.... i think i lost all my shit already but I'm sure I have more


Ok for this year:

Thrival
Drink a lot of tea
Plein air
More studio paintings
Expand on prints
Go Somewhere outside the US
Read lots of books
CLEAN OUT MY BOOKCASES
Swim
Daily gratitude
Keep my shit together

**** 
I found these huge chocolate coins at Trader Joes and got one for me and one for Daya.
We're going to say yes to good things we want in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!