It was so much fun to be at Pratt painting with Janae!!!
I am pretty happy with this painting-- 8x10 oil, there is a cool sculpture in front of the library.
Jason was my boss when I worked in the library and he is still there. I see him now and then when I visit Pratt.
I want a shirt that says NO.
Starting as always with mid-points!
I found a mushroom.
I have a very deep love for the Pratt Library.
I worked in circulation all 4 years of my time at Pratt.
I worked in circulation all 4 years of my time at Pratt.
Summers, too.
I do now have actual official access to the library again.
(all alumni really should have it but Pratt needs to get their shit together)
Soon I'm going to paint inside the library.
I have decided that after I die, I am going to haunt the stacks.
Honestly, I think I would make an absolutely fantastic library ghost.
You'll most likely find me on 2M or the Lower Level.
There is no longer black mold in the basement.
Stuff that was tolerated when I was a student would just never fly today, it's insane.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!