topiary cats

topiary cats

Thursday, January 05, 2023

Tues-Weds-Thurs

I'm pretty sure Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were actually not three days but one huge long megaday.

It was our annual sales conference for the Americas.

I'm on the production team and I was pulled in last month to be on-site.
This was a good thing because I had a LOT of last-minute and changes-while the-event-was-happening stuff to do.

The food was terrible.
By terrible, I mean terrible.
Cold.
And i'm not kidding, it was about 75% leaves and bread.

I worked 12-14 hour days.

Here is the World Trade Center at stupid-o'clock am on 2 days.




On the last day, the support staff had champagne in the green room.
I was SO happy to be hiding in the green room instead of being part of the audience.
I like being behind-the-scenes production help.


My team manager took my immediate team out to dinner afterwards at Smyth Tavern, which is very fancy.
It was SO NICE to see my team in-person... pre-covid I saw them every day; now it is a special occasion!

Hisayo was there too but she's not in any pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!