THING 1:
I don't give a crap about handbags.
(or shoes)
BUT THIS ONE.... omg.
I want one.
Except it will never happen because only 100 were made and they are reselling from $800 - $2,300 putting it solidly in the Hell No! category.
But......
OMG it is AMAZING
I want a pasta purse quite badly!
Thing 2:
I met Kedrin and Bitz and Janet (Boathouse people) (and some of Kedrin's friends and niece) at the Met.
Since I had painted earlier today I decided to take a break from arting but Kedrin brought her ipad so I brought mine which meant a tote bag....
AND SECURITY DID NOT EVEN WANT TO CHECK MY BAG!!!!
I even offered! They said no!!
Security had ZERO interest in my bag!!
It's stunning.
One day something is ok, the next it isn't, and another day they don't even bother checking.
AND...... people had LARGE backpacks on!
I have an adorable little leopard backpack purse (It is cool but not as cool as the pasta purse) and when I have taken that to the Met before they considered it a backpack and wouldn't let me wear it on my back, I had to carry it.
But I guess backpacks were ok last night too????
I cannot take them seriously at all with such inconsistency.
THING 3
My Memling painting is still not on display. :(
I miss her.
THING 4
THING 4
Robert Henri says hi.
**********
Bitz and I contemplated Greco-Roman statuary.
We want to know if this lady's head is hair or a headdress.
I decided I like her though, whichever way.
The sculpture court always looks better at night.
Kedrin has been wanting this book for a while and I gave her my 20% coupon for renewing my membership).
It is a wonderful book, I looked through it.
Also, in the bookstore we found a book called "How to Wear Socks"... in case you can't figure it out.







That is one large bag you are carrying. I am surprised that you like the pasta purse. I like purses. It seems that I purchase them yet don't carry them much. I don't go anyplace much anymore. They worry me yet I like to look at them.
ReplyDeleteIt appears you had a nice outing.
I like socks. I wear all sorts of socks. I believe I know how to wear socks.
Have a good week.