There is still no snow this winter so I painted Central Park horses instead.
It was really cold and this was a complex and difficult painting.
I made my life even more difficult by painting very small.
Temp was ok for about the first hour and a half, then I started freezing.
Total time was over 3 hours, maybe 3 1/2, 32 degrees (that's 0c).
Not very long ago I would never have attempted a scene like this.
Daya recognized the location immediately.
6x8 oil
It was really cold and this was a complex and difficult painting.
I made my life even more difficult by painting very small.
Temp was ok for about the first hour and a half, then I started freezing.
Total time was over 3 hours, maybe 3 1/2, 32 degrees (that's 0c).
Not very long ago I would never have attempted a scene like this.
Daya recognized the location immediately.
6x8 oil
I like this one too. Of course I love horses. :) I like the splash of color that the cabs and traffic lights add.
ReplyDelete