I think it is strange that your blog posts don't come through my feeder until there are quite a few and always late. Makes me wonder what goes on. Glad you had a nice easter.
Lisa it isn't you, I send stuff unfinished to my blog and I just made all these posts today in a big catch-up! And I still have three more. :)
Good to know my feeder isn't whacked out. I always look forward to seeing what you and Daya are up to. Carry on...
Thanks for stopping by!
I think it is strange that your blog posts don't come through my feeder until there are quite a few and always late. Makes me wonder what goes on. Glad you had a nice easter.
ReplyDeleteLisa it isn't you, I send stuff unfinished to my blog and I just made all these posts today in a big catch-up! And I still have three more. :)
DeleteGood to know my feeder isn't whacked out. I always look forward to seeing what you and Daya are up to. Carry on...
Delete