I do have a backup in place in case she doesn't get in anywhere, but honestly I think that is unlikely.
Last night we went over to Lincoln Center for her School of American Ballet audition.
It was nice being over there, and Daya got to say hello to LaGuardia, where she wants to go to high school (along with the rest of the city..)
Daya needs more audition experience; she doesn't really have any.
The audition was 45 minutes and Daya said it went well. Megan Fairchild ran the audition, which Daya was excited about because she loves her. I didn't know the NYCB principals ran auditions.
Here are some cool warm-up pictures:
We'll know in a week if she gets in.
She has another audition this Sunday and two more next month.
Go Daya! I hope she gets in where she wants to get in. She looks so graceful.
ReplyDeleteSending Daya the very best of luck!!
ReplyDelete