Last month when I went to the Met there was snow.
Same for yesterday.
Rob and I went to the Met- I wanted to show him the colonial American furniture, which he liked very much. And the Frank Lloyd Wright room.
He also liked the European Renaissance paintings.
I took this pic of Rob in the dragon mirror.
And I visited my favorite Memling painting.
I love her.
Sounds like a fun day out. I love the costume of the day in your favorite painting. You did have the snow. I think snow is so pretty, especially in the park where it is not trampled. We are having spring-like weather here.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a lovely day. I can see why it's your favourite painting — beautiful! Those snow pictures are wonderful — maybe they will trick my mind into thinking I'm actually in snow, thereby helping me to cool down while we suffer without air-conditioning in this dreadful heatwave. Have a beautiful week! :)
ReplyDelete