I haven't posted anything painting-related in a little too long......
But there is something on my easel, because Carey and I decided to resume our weekly projects.
I'm glad because it really does keep me moving.
So, there is a pastel up on my easel and it needs a lot of work.
I'm using my Mungyo semi-hards, which I love madly.
...and...ALAS!
On Sunday when I started my new painting, my easel gave out and I am really bothered by this. The.... thingy.... which tightens the painting from the top has gone and died on me so I can't tighten the painting to the mast of my easel.
Which causes difficulty.
It's this thing:
See where the threads are stripped?
I don't know what this is called but surely it can be replaced..... right??
Oh yes, this is a common thing. Anyplace that sells nuts, bolts etc should have a replacement. I just hope the female part isn't stripped too. That is a bit more difficult to replace. I am so glad you ladies are painting again. When I see what you are doing I am inspired to do something too. Carry on...
ReplyDeleteOH no! Hopefully, you will find a replacement with the same diameter and thread on it. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteI wish my friend lived closer to you... that woman can fix anything with the craziest things... she shocks me often, lol... I no longer think, I need to throw that out, I call her and see if it can be fixed.. haha I do hope you get it fixed Jessica xox
ReplyDelete