8:27am, Sunday
I am out of tea.
Well, no of course I am not out of tea but I am out of any sort of good standard black tea, except the decaf I got at Trader Joe's by accident.
While I do have the wonderful Tea Brick that Carey sent me I have to grate it and I don't want to grate it right now.
I am in shock. I still don't believe it, though it really appears to be true.
The irony is that I found a HUGE box of Twinings Irish Breakfast last week in Manhattan.
I bought two (2) boxes AND THEY ARE BOTH IN MY DESK AT WORK.
I could run down the block (I certainly will later) but I'm not mentally prepared for that.
So I need to wake up with Twinings Mixed Berry Black Tea.
********
I started a painting last night, oil. Here is the first layer, just a block-in, a map.
The goal is to finish this month.
I leave things in my desk and realize it later at home... once I start working from home I won't have to worry about that... I do know what you mean, when you have your heart/mind set on something and it takes effort to get it... xox
ReplyDeleteWHAT A NIGHTMARE! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat's PRT for you. The painting will be amazing!
ReplyDeleteWell, it is August. You can't expect too much in August. But doesn't that just make you mad at yourself.?! I am glad that you weren't totally tealess. Can't wait to see how your painting evolves.
ReplyDelete