Oddly, the humidity wasn't nearly as bad by the reservoir.
Here is a little 6x8, oil.
I need to take a better pic.
The light started out overcast......
......then cleared up.
This is typical of uncooperative weather for plein air painters.
West Side
East Side
Path off the reservoir
Trees
I like the way the light hits them
Clouds
I had some lovely company.
On the way home, some idiot climbed the Trump Towers with suction cups, causing a massive traffic disturbance on 5th ave.
The MTA installed these massive touch-screen displays in many stations.
They are always wrong.
Way to go, MTA!
Where is the R train???????
Nice moody cloudy sky and water. Daya looks a bit moody too. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt looks great. Great shots also of the west and east side of the water.
ReplyDeleteLove the reservoir! Yes, we want a better picture! Glad you had some nice company up there! :D
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear it was cooler at the reservoir ... I know it has been incredibly hot there. The picture turned out great Jessica... and whoa to the nut that suction cupped up the Trump towers... I just shake my head xox
ReplyDelete