Isis won a makeup contest.
Karen over at Makeup and Beauty Blog does giveaways every week. She is assisted by Tabs, who is awesome.
Isis has a crush on Tabs, so she likes to leave comments sometimes.
Isis left a comment on one of the giveaway posts, and she was randomly selected! She won a $50 MAC gift card!
My cat won a makeup contest!
I was shocked to see this email:
Hi Jessica (on behalf of Isis the Cat)!
I hope you like random surprises. :) Remember the September 4th MAC $50
e-gift card giveaway on MBB?
Well, you're the lucky girl! You're the winner!
This is nothing like those letters from the FBI!
I know this because Karen did not say "Dear Beneficiary".
Winner
**********
Today I don't have a NYC picture. :(
HAH! This is so awesome! Congrats, kitty :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo of Isis!
ReplyDeleteIsis is a NYC resident. Of course it is a NYC picture. Lucky Isis winning the makeup.
ReplyDelete