But I had to take a break from the tight rendering, so here is a little still life with matcha. Matcha is the Japanese green tea powder that is used in tea ceremony. It is prepared using a tea whisk in a bowl, and is whisked to make a froth on top.
6x8 oil on panel, took about an hour.
An hour???? WOW!!!! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo- Julie
You are really picking up speed, and still turning out a great little painting. This will be great with your plein air.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Julie and Becca. WOW and I can't wait to see some of your plein air pictures. It won't be long now and we can all be outside some.
ReplyDeleteI make little coconut and green tea cakes and the icing is green because I use matcha! O love this painting. It's free and has a lovely easy relaxed style about it.
ReplyDelete