It is so soft and beautiful!
Lovely....great minds think alike as I'm currently painting a couple of small rose canvasses.
Very nice likeness. As Teri says it is soft. This must be a no thorn rose.
how dainty, the more you do, the more i can picture you living in elizabethan times.last night i dreamt you were here in london again!
You are a wonderful artist, Jessica! I love the colors in this rose!!!
Just dropping in to wish you and Daya a Happy Easter! xo
Thanks for stopping by!
It is so soft and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely....great minds think alike as I'm currently painting a couple of small rose canvasses.
ReplyDeleteVery nice likeness. As Teri says it is soft. This must be a no thorn rose.
ReplyDeletehow dainty, the more you do, the more i can picture you living in elizabethan times.last night i dreamt you were here in london again!
ReplyDeleteYou are a wonderful artist, Jessica! I love the colors in this rose!!!
ReplyDeleteJust dropping in to wish you and Daya a Happy Easter! xo
ReplyDelete