I just love snow. It is a joyful thing to me too. Today, here we have sunshine but it is cold. The snow is melted away from where the sun hits it.
what a great pic
wonderful photo Jess, why dont you paint this, i love it...and it would make for a great painting...Sandra
I love snow, too! I wish I loved it as much as when I was a kid. Perhaps I need to built a snow fort or go sled riding for a day?
This is amazing...what NY looks like! One day I will get there and see it up close and personal!!!
Lovely photo!
Thanks for stopping by!
I just love snow. It is a joyful thing to me too. Today, here we have sunshine but it is cold. The snow is melted away from where the sun hits it.
ReplyDeletewhat a great pic
ReplyDeletewonderful photo Jess, why dont you paint this, i love it...and it would make for a great painting...
ReplyDeleteSandra
I love snow, too! I wish I loved it as much as when I was a kid. Perhaps I need to built a snow fort or go sled riding for a day?
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing...what NY looks like! One day I will get there and see it up close and personal!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo!
ReplyDelete