Sinus infections are the pits! I've only had two in my life and the pain was terrible. Mind you, I do suffer migraines and they're no walk in the park either. Thinking of you, sweetie.....I hate taking meds too but, hopefully, they will help you....along with my healing vibes, of course. ;)
Get better, girl!!! Take it easy and drink plenty of orange juice and coffee!!! That is my recipe for wellness!!! Well, seperately, not mixed together!!! LOL. Julie
i also hate meds, but sometimes they got to be taken!!! feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteSinus infections are the pits! I've only had two in my life and the pain was terrible. Mind you, I do suffer migraines and they're no walk in the park either. Thinking of you, sweetie.....I hate taking meds too but, hopefully, they will help you....along with my healing vibes, of course. ;)
ReplyDeletelove,
serena
Take care!
ReplyDeleteRest well!
You get well... praying for you.... May all your little fairies help you heal...
ReplyDeleteWill be back :) HMC
Hope you will get well soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Cactus Monday!
I am so empathetic I have a similiar thing. Slept in the chair last night because I was coughing so much.
ReplyDeleteBetter to have it now and get it over with before Christmas.
HCM
Get better, girl!!! Take it easy and drink plenty of orange juice and coffee!!! That is my recipe for wellness!!! Well, seperately, not mixed together!!! LOL.
ReplyDeleteJulie