I looked and looked, but could not find any cacti in this weather.
I looked on Queens Boulevard:
I looked all over in Fort Tryon Park:
I made a little snowman and asked him, but he hadn't seen any either.
I looked in the Cloisters. There were plants there, but alas, no cacti.
The Bronx Zoo most probably does have a cactus or two- somewhere- but we didn't see them.
The Bronx River:
The kitty cats say Meow:
There was a lot of snow.
And finally...
Wow Wow Wow what beautiful pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a winter wonderland!
Haha that you didn´t find the busstop something to think about!
happy Cactus Monday!
What a bummer that you couldn't find the bus stop so close. Geez.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a great time. Stay healthy.
How beautiful! Looks like you might have needed several cups of hot chocolate with whiskey after all that lookin!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous photos (and I am close to that same white stuff here in Wisconsin). Love that tiger-be a great sketch :)
ReplyDeleteHCM
Gorgeous photos! Hope your sister had fun.
ReplyDeleteOH, what fun and such beautiful pics, Jessica! I had to giggle at the last one....it sounds like something I would have done re. finding the bus stop. lol
ReplyDelete