I'm crushed.....I didn't get to see the video! :( It's probably because I'm on dial-up or something...I don't think it downloaded fully but I'll try again later. Hey, thanks for adding me to your links list. Would you mind if I added your's to mine?
YES!!! I got to see it when I tried later. Daya was so darned cute doing her little shadow dance. :)
Ok, seriously want to hop the next plane to NY, scoop up your daughter and cover her in kisses. And then maybe dance with her a little. She rocks.
Thanks for stopping by!
I'm crushed.....I didn't get to see the video! :( It's probably because I'm on dial-up or something...I don't think it downloaded fully but I'll try again later.
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for adding me to your links list. Would you mind if I added your's to mine?
YES!!! I got to see it when I tried later. Daya was so darned cute doing her little shadow dance. :)
ReplyDeleteOk, seriously want to hop the next plane to NY, scoop up your daughter and cover her in kisses. And then maybe dance with her a little. She rocks.
ReplyDelete