topiary cats

topiary cats

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Evergreen Egberts & More Softies (PRT)

I went to Jerry's.
Because I was talking with Nancy and she told me she has Rosemary Evergreen Egberts and she loves them so I need them, too.

I could not disagree.

So I went to Jerry's.

Rosemary & CO makes the best brushes.  They are all hand-made in the UK. These brushes are works of art by their own merit.




Evergreen Egberts

Oh, I also got these lovelies.... I LOVE the Mungyo Semi-Hards so I got the Mungyo handmade softs.  These are lovely pastels and they will probably become my soft plein air set.

NOTE: there are different levels of "softness" with soft pastels. These are not as soft as Senns but are softer then Rembrandts. I like them very much.



Here is a little 5x7 test run on Colourfix.
I made it up as I went along which is very unusual for me.

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, the picture turned out great... and I am happy that you were able to get a few brushes that you wanted xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Art Supplies. Love the glow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love your comments! :) <3