That's one of the reasons the hotline is good for me; it forces me to leave!
This is definitely a work-from-home issue.
Honestly I probably had 2 more days of not leaving my apartment in me.
Now I might not leave again until Saturday.
Yesterday was the first time since Thursday I didn't work late.
I am slammed at work and will be into April.
But it is good and I don't mind.
I'm making updates on a huge project I did 5 years ago.
It's work that has been most of my career but I haven't been doing much of for a while just because of natural job evolution. So, I have had to remember how to do my job!
I have been mentally engaged at work in a way I haven't been for a while and I'm enjoying it.
It's refreshing. Also, I built some damn good files in 2021!
*******
March is going quickly and I'm glad. I wouldn't mind jumping straight to May, to kayak season.
I came home in a midnight thunderstorm last night and it's still dark and raining now.
So it's a dreary day and today I feel a little weird, a little off, slightly wobbly, but everything is ok.
********
Every Spring I go to Sephora and get a new lip gloss.
And sometimes a new fragrance.
It's a nice way to feel new and refreshed.
This year I got one of these (09 Maple Glaze) and it's perfect.
It is not even a little bit sticky and it stays on.
I also got this fragrance, which is amazing.
********
So, I feel ready to be out and about and feeling good.
I'm preparing for the warm season, preparing for camping, preparing for kayak season.
*******
Here is a pile of cats, just because.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!