Becca was my friend for a whole lot of years, easily over 15 years.
We became friends on Wet Canvas, my much-missed online art community.
We became friends on Wet Canvas, my much-missed online art community.
Today I found out that Becca died yesterday after a short battle with cancer.
Yesterday I was thinking about her and had texted her, and thought it was strange she didn't reply fairly quickly as she always does.
I did know she was sick and I did say everything I needed to say to her.
But honestly I thought she'd be around for a little longer...
Tho I am glad she went quickly and had what I was told was a peaceful and good passing.
I have several of her paintings and the most special one lives by my drawing table.
Becca gave me this self-portrait from when she was a child in 2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!