This post is disgusting; I am well aware of that.
I get flies in my kitchen.
It's a thing with where I am in the building- second floor, facing the back where the garbage is. There is a fly light outside but they still come in. They are in the laundry room too, which is right below me.
Over the years I have tried many things to get rid of the flies.
The most fun was the electric flyswatter.
The most effective is the old-school fly swatter and fly traps.
I had a fly trap over my kitchen entrance for months with no visitors. And then this week, suddenly, the flies started congregating in a circle on this particular trap.
It's REALLY weird...!!
I kept it up longer than I normally would because they all just kept getting stuck in a circle. I wanted to see how long that would last until it just got too gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!