It's Labor Day, which means boathouse potluck!
Pebbles only wanted to spend the day being lazy.
This time it was really good too, the food was seriously much better than July 4th.
I made spinach squares again, and i doubled the recipe.
They ALL disappeared! Very popular!
I cooked in the morning, then headed down and went back on patrol for a while.
I was out on the water for about 4 hours.
Pebbles did not help at all.
Mark and Bowie
It was very hot today, so after the public program ended and before the potluck, a bunch of us jumped in the river. Labor Day would not be complete without a river swim!
Bitz's dog is still getting accustomed to the water, and she towed me and Hector!
I think next summer she will be an official water dog.
Great Sunset
Hector and I have both sustained minor wounds from rescuing people this weekend.
Here, Kedrin is fixing Hector's arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!