I have a neighbor who smokes and sometimes their smoke comes into my apartment, which I find to be highly disgusting. It's not all the time, and not every day. It's not an issue when the AC is on, and less of an issue when it's cold and breezy out.
My windows are open pretty much year-round except when the AC is on. I like fresh air.
To counter the smoke I bought a big can of smoke odor neutralizer, and when they smoke I spray it out the window.
Then I aim Fran the Superfan (my wonderful industrial floor fan) at the window for a few minutes and this takes care of the smoke odor.
It's annoying but effective.
But the plastic tip of the can came off, and I can't find it.
I don't understand why I can't find it, because there is an extremely limited area for it to have gone, unless a cat batted it around.
I took a flashlight to the floor and under the heater.
It's not as bad as you might think down there, partially because I have cleaned it thoroughly somewhat recently and it's not a place where "stuff" ends up.
But I found this under the heater, it has been hiding for probably 14 years:
I thought I was done finding these things..... 14 years ago.
And I don't know where else to look.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!