Daya had a doctor appointment downtown today, right around the corner from Blick so I had to go.
I got one small pad of Stonehenge paper.
They sell Uart 400 now! Yay!! (like I really need more pastel paper...)
I was pretty amazing to be back in a physical store.... it was pretty empty though but I'm so glad they are open.
I got one small pad of Stonehenge paper.
They sell Uart 400 now! Yay!! (like I really need more pastel paper...)
I was pretty amazing to be back in a physical store.... it was pretty empty though but I'm so glad they are open.
We did ink tonight in Leah's class.
My head wasn't in this but oh well. I did use my Liquitex inks so that was ok.
But the reference wasn't my favorite, and even more than that, my head is not in a space of working loose.
I'm in full Kevin Wueste Graphite Mode. It's just a very different head-space.
Yay for finding paper you like in stock! Still pretty impossible to find fine-grit here locally, so I'm continuing with recycling. Lol
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to get to go into a real store and an art supply store to boot.
ReplyDelete