topiary cats

topiary cats

Friday, October 19, 2018

Pointe Shoes Again

And it's that time again, new pointe shoes.
Daya likes Blochs and said she needed another fitting, so we went there after work yesterday.

I don't know why she can't stick to the same shoe that worked last time- but she wanted to change something, I have no idea what.  Dancers are very weird about their feet and shoes.  That's why there are so many different kinds and variations of pointe shoes.

Daya must have tried all of them on!
The lovely men who helped her were so nice, helpful and patient.  It's good that dancers work in these shops, because they all speak some kind of dancer-language no one else knows.  But she finally found a pair.

I suppose I am like that with paint.






1 comment:

  1. Of course you are, about paints, brushes etc...
    It is good that you are near a place that you can actually go into to try on. Just think if you were out here in the country and you had to mail order back and forth. Now that would make you crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!