THING FOUR:
On Friday we got a LOT of rain.....and there was a GINORMOUS WATER BUG in my bathroom!
I'm super very really extremely scared of water bugs. :(
Daya was scared too so we shut the door and hoped it would go away overnight....and it did.
THING FIVE:
Daya has a stuffy-cold. :(
*****
Rob got me really pretty flowers! And... I have been looking for a can of WD-40 unsuccessfully so he remembered and got me one. Flowers and WD-40...my man is awesome.
On Friday we got a LOT of rain.....and there was a GINORMOUS WATER BUG in my bathroom!
I'm super very really extremely scared of water bugs. :(
Daya was scared too so we shut the door and hoped it would go away overnight....and it did.
THING FIVE:
Daya has a stuffy-cold. :(
*****
Rob got me really pretty flowers! And... I have been looking for a can of WD-40 unsuccessfully so he remembered and got me one. Flowers and WD-40...my man is awesome.
You have been a busy lady. I hope you aren't catching Daya's cold. Flowers and WD40, your man is a keeper.
ReplyDeleteI'd never heard of a water bug, so I googled it and am so sorry I did... horrid!
ReplyDelete