Rob stayed with me and Daya again last night which was really nice.
During the day he and I went out for lunch and he took me over to Canarsie Pier in Brooklyn- I had never been there. Rob went there a lot as a kid. It is close to the last stop on the L train, then there is a bus that runs right to the pier. Rob drives, though, so no bus or train for us. We were going to check out the new Second Ave subway but I guess we forgot to do it!
Canarsie Pier has a beautiful view- and there were a lot of people out fishing!
It is surreal- the water is flat and the sky stretches out. There is no city.
*****'
My 2017 intentions are:
1. Drink a lot of tea
2. Paint some pictures
3. Nurture good healthy relationships
4. Financial balance. 2016 killed me with dance, summer camp, and braces.
*****
I pulled a tarot card for new years. This year is the 5 of wands, from Tarot of the Water.
This is a very relevant card for current world events.

Jessica, I think you have some good and practical intentions... I am happy you had time to get away from the city, it sounded relaxing xox
ReplyDeleteI am looking to get my health back on track xox
Here's to a happy, healthy (and financially sound :-)) 2017!
ReplyDeleteGood intentions.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you got away from the city. It looks so inviting to me.
Wishing the best of everything in 2017.